|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose vacation times!
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool opportunities are available.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma/GED required. Valid driver's license required. Associate's degree in Chemical Dependency, Addictions, Community Service, Native American Studies, Human Service, Education or Social Work preferred. A minimum of two years of experience with youth programming, substance misuse, mental health promotion or suicide/crisis intervention/response required. Must be certified in QPR, TIC, and Peer Support Specialist, or must be willing to obtain these certifications within 12 months of hire. Experience using Microsoft Word and Outlook. This is a grant funded position: through July 2025. Continuation of this position beyond the initial grant period is subject to continued funding and/or demonstrated need.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing within normal limits with or without use of corrective hearing devices.
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of corrective lenses.
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and public.
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data entry.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Sitting 50% of the day.
- Standing/walking up to 50 % of the day.
- Pushing up to 40 lbs.
- Pulling up to 40 lbs.
- Serves as a positive role model for youth and program participants.
- Staffs the Teen Room at the Coeur Center for after school support and engagement.
- Provide teen transportation for special events, field trips and after daily programming.
- Organizes and facilitates projects, cultural activities and evidence based programming to support and engage youth.
- Organize, facilitate and support Youth Council meetings/events/activities in alignment with overall BGC programming.
- Provides information and assistance to help clinicians formulate client treatment plans and coordination of services.
- Identifies community resources and collaborates with allied professionals to benefit those in seeking prevention, intervention, or recovery access to services.
- Creates a supportive coaching relationship by increasing motivation and confidence to embrace positive actions through encouragement and substance misuse, suicide prevention, and mental health education.
- Serves a liaison between Marimn Health and the consortium to offer input to aid the success of ongoing projects and partnerships with youth.
- Works closely with the Wellbriety Program and Marimn Health Behavioral Health to ensure collaboration and continuity of care for mutual clients. Acts as a proponent for the Wellbriety Programs and shows personal investment in its success.
- Assists Behavioral Health providers in arranging all details related to patient referrals.
- Performs other duties as assigned