|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
DIRECT HIRE - Weekend Shift
Schedule - Weekend shift is 5 am to 5 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday (36 hours, but get paid for 40).
This position also offers a bonus program that has a 2.5% guarantee with potential to go up to 10%.Competitive Medical with prescription, Dental, Vision from hire date
$50,000 Life Insurance Policy from hire date
Employee Assistance Program
Free Will Preparation
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
401k with company match of 5%
Retirement Income Account; EY Financial Planning Program
Annual Cash Incentive Plan (bonus)
13 paid holidays annually, 10 days of vacation and 5 sick days
Education (tuition) Reimbursement
Adoption Assistance Program
Alternate Work Schedule; Voluntary overtime
client Anniversary Recognition, Employee Events & Volunteer opportunities
COVID Vaccine NOT REQUIRED (although we do take safety precautions)
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderate to semi-complex products to achieve customer quality
and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lock wiring and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain
mostly mechanical and some electrical components, single and some dual hydraulic systems, and multiple part families.
Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives limited supervisory guidance.
1. Performs moderate to semi-complex assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools,
mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a
2. Sets up moderate to semi-complex test equipment on a variety of products to measure and record valve or
system conformance to test specifications. Sets up test stands with appropriate plumbing for hydraulic,
pneumatic, fuel, and cryogenic tests from required product test specifications.
3. Verifies accuracy of test stand and set-up prior to testing and makes necessary adjustments to attain specified
4. Conducts tests using common and/or computerized data acquisition equipment (i.e. Labview) and
interprets/records test results on data forms. Uses X-Y recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers, and other related
5. Troubleshoots and reworks malfunctions disclosed by test data.
6. Performs diagnostic teardown and rebuilding including evaluation of suitability of components.
7. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, tests, and/or solders to
customer and/or industry standards.
8. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer
requirements, and quality directives.
9. Actively implements lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
10. May interface with manufacturing engineering and production control to relay product problems and progress
11. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
12. Assists in training less experienced team members.
13. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
14. May perform other related responsibilities.
1. Five or more years direct industry related experience in assembly/test in a high-technology manufacturing
2. A&P certified preferred
3. Demonstrate understanding of semi-complex products involving electronics, dual systems, and multiple part
4. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
5. Able to research problems and develop solutions, incorporating multiple variables, to successfully repair product
to serviceable condition.
6. Able to work with limited supervisory guidance. Familiar with and able to set up most test fixtures.
7. Able to adapt to procedures, techniques, and/or processes to meet special needs on varied assignments.
8. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform semi-complex
mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
9. Strong mechanical reasoning, as well as hydraulic and/or electrical background required. Measurement
conversion and fluids theory knowledge required for test applications. Leakage, flow, friction, and pressure
10. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
11. Serve as a resource to other team members and assist in training efforts. Possess effective interpersonal
communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment on research and solution
12. Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications.
13. May require specialized certification specific to division requirements (i.d. certified operator, FAA repair license,
14. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance
feedback, and self-development activities.