|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Corporate Resolution Associate - Cust Care Contct Ctr
Customer Care Hourly Positions
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Updated: Aug 18, 2022
The Customer Care Center Corporate Customer Relations is a part of the escalation team which supports customers with higher risk and more complexity, to resolve and follow through with problems ranging from store or online experiences, product or order issues, etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE:
- Handle top tier escalated calls, emails, cases, often sensitive in nature, involving complex customer issues at the corporate level. Support customers with problem resolution ranging from store experiences, Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Attorney General (AG) complaints, product or order issues, and troubleshooting escalated problems. Communicate with customers, store management, and the home office team, to ensure timely resolution to customer concerns/inquiries. Take ownership, follow through with resolution, and document every customer interaction.
- Provide excellent customer service in a multi-skill environment that includes professional verbal and written communication to de-escalate through professional and strategic communication.
- Research, understand and professionally communicate procedures and policy to customers as the situation dictates. Interpret and analyze information in a variety of methods, from calculating and balancing data to reconciling complex, high-level cases.
- Partner with JCPenney s Legal Team to ensure BBB and AG complaints are responded to in a professional timely manner. Partner with supply chain and suppliers to ensure order accuracy for customers, and with District and Store General Managers for store/product related orders and customer experience matters.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Problem solver who takes ownership to resolve the most complex or sensitive concerns through their approachability, friendliness and professionalism, and who are passionate about serving others.
- Advanced reading comprehension, verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide exceptional customer service and de-escalate the customer as needed.
- Critical thinking, self-starting and multi-tasking abilities necessary. Properly interprets and follows instructions. Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Requires the ability to work independently, make decisions and edit work of others.
- Must have solid math skills including calculation of fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Ability to multi-task without losing speed or accuracy.
- Ability to resolve identified discrepancies.
- General computer skills including MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, customer service and Point of Sale systems, navigating multiple tabs/windows
- 1+ years, escalated Customer Service experience
- Position Requires access to reliable internet connection and a quiet working area away from distractions
Pay Range: $20.00- $25.00 per hour, based on experience and skillset
Work Location: Remote, work from home (all necessary work equipment provided except for Internet)
What you get
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time associates, including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. And, some great benefits as well for part-time associates (based on work hours), including eligibility for time off, associate discount, and more!
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company s flagship store, . JCPenney is one of the nation s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 120 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit and follow JCPenney on , , and .
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our .
COMPETENCIES NEEDED TO PERFORM EFFECTIVELY IN THIS ROLE:
- Drives for Results - Acts decisively and quickly, sets aggressive goals and takes appropriate risks, creates a culture of continuous improvement and actively search for ways to do more with less.
- Applies Critical Thinking - Uses fact-based analysis to guide decision-making, applies critical thinking to develop options and consider impacts, demonstrates business expertise.
- Executes with Excellence - Develops and prioritizes plans that help achieve Company goals, executes plans that are well-organized and efficient, delegates work effectively and communicates expectations to others.
- Takes Accountability - Takes responsibility for excellent customer experiences, holds self and others accountable for actions, shows confidence when challenged and will do the right thing even when it s hard.
- Embraces a Growth Mindset - Applies a growth mindset by seeing change as an opportunity to learn and grow, asks for and listens to feedback, proposes and takes action on new ideas.
- Demonstrates Leadership - Fosters teamwork and motivates others to perform at a higher level, aligns goals and processes to create momentum, sets clear expectations and creates a culture of development through feedback and coaching.
Job Title: Corporate Resolution Associate - Cust Care Contct Ctr
J.C. Penney Company Inc.