|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Daltile is seeking a Customer Service Representative II that ensures effective and efficient coordination between The Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. This dynamic team member will quickly process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. This experienced representative will establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals. A significant level of interpersonal and communication skills is required for success in this role.
The major functions are:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all entry and intermediate level tasks
- Facilitates communications between various Customer Service Operations work groups.
- Applies solid knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices, and a complete understanding of fundamentals in a functional area, and
- working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Performs complex assignments usually without established procedures. Assignments require considerable judgment, initiative, creativity and
- leadership in troubleshooting, suggesting alternatives, and making recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Plans and organizes non-routine tasks w/approval. Establishes priorities of work assignments.
- Solves a wide range of complex problems requiring advanced interpretation of generally defined procedures and practices. Selects methods and
- practices to obtain imaginative, thorough, and practical solutions to questions.
- Understands organizational structure and key roles of teams. Maintains general knowledge of products/services associated with area and
- employees involved with specific product lines and services.
- Limited supervision. Receives no appreciable instruction on routine work and general instruction on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Serves as back up to at least two specialized function in team.
- Ability to train other CSRs.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Must be available to work rotating shifts
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- 2 or more years of call center or customer service experience
- Customer account management experience preferred
- Flooring industry experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional
- Must have the ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem-solving skills is required
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Moderate level of computer skills - Word, Excel and database experience is a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and time effectively
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don t Work participant.