|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Entry-Level Office Associate
Lincolnshire, IL, USA
Req #: 1690
We are growing! Klein Tools make great products with the highest of standards. We value Quality, Customer Obsession, Innovation, Teamwork and Ownership. These five distinguishing values define our company's culture and how we operate as an organization. We believe that these values set our business above others in our industry. At Klein Tools, you have the opportunity to forge your career with an iconic brand to drive your future!
There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools!
Responsible for coordinating mail-room operations, distribution of office supplies, and maintenance of office equipment. Responsible for mail and parcel pickup and distribution. Order office supplies. Act as a back-up for the receptionist as needed.
1. Maintain appropriate inventory levels of general office, shipping and break room supplies.
2. Receive and distribute inbound mail and packages for the office and utilize cost-saving services to complete outbound mail requests.
3. Act as the main point of contact with contracted vendors to ensure that coffee machines, water stations and food products are available to employees.
4. Assist with coordinating catering for meetings, visitors, and corporate events upon request.
5. Support the development and implementation of employee engagement activities in conjunction with administrative and Human Resources team.
6. Document issues that require janitorial or maintenance actions and notify the appropriate contact.
7. Receive and send freight as needed using various methods.
8. Send Dangerous Goods in accordance with company policy and local and federal law.
9. Receive in purchase orders in AS400.
10. Relieve company receptionist for breaks and vacations.
11. Provide backup service for driver/messenger, including running errands for officers, special deliveries, utilizing a company vehicle.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Helpful service attitude.
- Two (2) years of Office Services experience preferred.
- Dangerous Goods Shipping Knowledge preferred.
Physical Demand Requirements
Required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at .
- Job Family Administrative Services
- Job Function Office
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School