|Location||San Gabriel, California|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
As an Environmental Services Aide you will:
- Select cleaning materials, load service caret and clean assigned areas.
- Clean equipment and notify manager of any necessary repairs.
- May collect hazardous waste and transport it in special closed container for sterilization.
- Collect or distribute linen, clean and soiled.
As an Environmental Services Aide you will have:
- High School graduate .
- Two (2) years of hospital experience preferred.