|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Come join us in building a career with one of the fastest growing Automotive businesses in Northern Colorado. We are a full-service, family-owned automotive company that has been a cornerstone business serving the automotive needs of our customers since 1908. The Yoder Family of Companies is a full suite of Automotive sales, service and finance companies that has been in business for over 110 years and proudly employ nearly 300 people and growing strong.
Weld County Garage is a part of Yoder Companies
To learn more about who we are, the services we provide and our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction, visit Weld County Garage , to read our story and more!
Express Service Advisor Position Summary
The Express Service Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with requests for oil changes and general maintenance work and for selling additional needed service to customers. S/he assists the Service Manager in the operations of the service center by writing up work orders, distributing work to staff, accurately maintaining records, supporting promotional activities, monitoring inventory, and complying with safety and environmental programs and practices. S/he is responsible for nurturing and cultivating a positive culture and work environment that aligns with the mission and values of the organization.
Express Service Advisor Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Index rating at company goal or at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone, or regional average.
- Ensures that all service-related documents are accounted for.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner, following company meet and greet standards; informs customers who are waiting in line that they will be helped soon.
- Schedules appointments using dealership-approved forms/software.
- Communicates with service customers to determine the nature of the service they are needing. (Oil change, flat repair, alignment, etc..)
- Calls customers to inform them of changes in service, to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up, or to give them progress updates if service is not complete.
- Obtains complete and accurate customer and vehicle data.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Gives all customers fair estimates on costs and time required for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains neat, clean work area and appearance.
- Provides extended warranty companies with estimates, parts, and labor for the purpose of time approved authorization.
- Advises customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings.
- Answers completely and accurately all questions about service outcome.
- Consults with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work.
- Provides customers with necessary problem/solution information.
- Manages and oversees the lube rack(s) workflow and scheduling.
- Properly and completely processes payments and all accompanying paperwork
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 2 plus years of progressive experience in auto service preferred.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Benefits If hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.
Wages $35k $65K Annually DOE
Benefits - If hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.
If hired for a part-time position the company provides paid sick time and company discounts. No other benefits are offered.
Powered by JazzHR