|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee or performs all aspects of corrective and preventive maintenance related to all building systems and functions.
- Maintain equipment and building systems in the TMS system.
- Operates, repairs, maintains and troubleshoots all building systems related equipment or oversees responsible vendor(s).
- Troubleshoots and repairs all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment or oversees responsible vendor(s) .
- Oversee or perform all corrective maintenance work orders.
- Create and maintain a facilities maintenance plan annually.
- Maintains a database of vendors for all facility services needed by the site, and serves as the primary vendor contact for the site.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all facilities and equipment as required per SOP or facilities maintenance plan.
- Obtains quotes and price comparisons for equipment or study proposals as required.
- Maintains calibration and maintenance records for all site equipment as required by company SOPs.
- Participate in EHS initiatives and internal and regulatory audit in areas of expertise.
- Participate in overall safety and biohazard compliance at the site and serve as safety officer for the site.
- Provide general maintenance support to site and work directly with senior management, sourcing and maintenance on site improvements.
- Ensure facility is maintained and kept clean on a routine basis per OSHA requirements.
- Ensure that the housekeeping vendor performs to contract requirements, including CRU and office space.
- Provide purchasing and receiving responsibilities are needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS in related field or one to two years trade school (HVAC, mechanical equipment operation, sheet metal work, plumbing or electrical trades, specialized training completion of apprenticeship or similar on-the-job training program).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge and skills in shop and hand tool use, care and maintenance (e.g., drill press, power drill, cut-off saw), reading schematics, operation and maintenance of fans, and single or three phase electrical systems
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .