|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Do you want to work for a small, successful, A2LA Accredited calibration company in the Portland, Oregon area with exciting travel opportunities, good starting pay, and benefits?
Responsibilities include technical troubleshooting, calibration and repair of asphalt, soil and concrete laboratory testing equipment.
This is an entry-level position in a small, family-owned business (less than 25 people), and on the job training will be provided.
- Calibration of test equipment
- Equipment repair and assembly
- In-house calibration and service work when scheduled at Ad-Tek s shop
- Calling each scheduled customer the week prior to a service trip to ensure accurate timing, details, and other information
- Proper maintenance of company equipment and company vehicle
- Promoting Ad-Tek as a total sales and service company with A2LA accreditation
- Electrical, mechanical aptitude
- Ability to properly record and submit technical data as required, expense reports, etc.
- Current, valid driver s license with good driving record
- Ability to handle long driving/travel times
- Good command of English and grammar
- Presentation of themselves in appearance, attitude, and ability as a true professional
- Ability to handle, on occasion, weights up to 90 lbs.
- Willingness to be out on the road for weeks at a time