|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
This is a full time employment opportunity that will provide a comprehensive benefits package.
Candidates must have Aerospace, Military and Gov contract experience.
This is an on-site opportunity. No telecommuting.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work closely with Chief Systems Architect as well as with program team to define system
concept and flow down system requirements to sub-systems; manage and document
• Support new product development and ongoing programs.
• Design and build electro-mechanical instrumentation or components
• Develop and complete system specifications, technical reports and analysis.
• Create and review product requirements and designs for hardware;
• Analyze and enhance the functioning of current instrumentation and systems
• Become familiar/learn the working of current instrumentation and develop hardware tools
for adding functionality and/or improving their performance
• Integrate and test the hardware elements of our optical tracking mount systems, including
commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components.
• Integration and testing occur both on-site and at various customer
locations throughout the United States and overseas.
• Travel requirements may be required.
• International travel may be required, on occasion.
• Develop and execute system electrical test plans for product releases.
• Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and
software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
• Requires knowledge across several specialized engineering disciplines (e.g., electrical,
• Design and process related documentation.
• Accountability to handle priorities,
• Provide technical content for proposals and technical reports.
• Any other tasks assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Position requires Bachelor s degree in Electronics Engineering, with minimum of 3 years
of hardware integration experience.
• Candidate must have experience with embedded processors and computer-based
• Cameras and optical sensors knowledge preferred
• Prefer experience in servo control methods, electro optical systems, and electro
• Technical writing skills
• Familiarity with MS Office software.
• Prior experience with government contracts is desirable.
• Knowledge of fiber optics system design for network communications systems, including
familiarity with video interfacing systems and other communication devices are beneficial
but training is provided as required.
• Good understanding of network infrastructure