|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
SD General Warehouse Co-worker 2nd Shift (Wed-Sat 4pm-2:30am) 2B - Be able to lift 50 pounds as well as sit, stand, and walk with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous forklift experience preferred (Must pass forklift certification process
- both written and driving tests).
- Willing to work on industrial powered equipment.
- Reliable punctual team player.
- Uses RF scanner to pick orders and relocate products using forklifts and other equipment.
- Handles all inbound/outbound warehouse products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Maintains a clean and safe work area throughout the distribution center.
- Handles high volume workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy to ensure inventory accuracy. .