|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Position Summary: Demonstrated ability to successfully handle all member needs. Enhance the member's experience by exceeding the member's expectations and bring value to each member interaction. Responsible for performing all duties at the branch including opening accounts, lending, and teller transactions.
- Greet each member with a smile and display KALSEE's Values at all times. Proactively engage members.
- Responsible for demonstrating excellence in member service which requires member focused problem solving skills and the ability to formulate creative solutions.
- Interview and open accounts for members
- Know the benefits, features and underwriting requirements of all Consumer and Mortgage Loan products. Take loan applications, process loan applications, make lending decisions and close loans
- Cross sell KALSEE products and services
- Perform teller transactions for members and approve checks for tellers when needed
- Ensure proper management of the vault including the buying and selling of cash to the tellers
- Handle member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial products and services
- Assist in training of new staff
- Review all activities for compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. Regulations include but are not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering / Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations.
- Participate in annual training as required by the BSA/OFAC Compliance Officer
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of credit union or banking experience in a branch environment preferred
- Previous lending experience preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor Degree preferred
High School diploma or equivalent required
KALSEE Credit Union shall, at its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet the credit union's changing needs.