|Location||Casa Grande, Arizona|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Maintenance Planner works with the Maintenance Manager and Supervisors in developing the scheduled maintenance programs and processes for the production facility to minimize impact on production. The planner pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts and places orders with the spare parts department so that replacement parts are kitted and available for the work orders. The Maintenance Planner strategies for interruptions in work and develops backup plans to minimize the interruptions for the production facility.
- Will assist in development, implementation and management of a cost-effective PM Program.
- Will assist in development, implementation and management of a CMMS Work Order System
- System administrator for CMMS
- Serve as the point person in coordinating all work to be performed by the maintenance department by assignment of work orders
- Responsible for planning of maintenance work orders
- Estimate labor, materials and other costs for work orders
- Tracks all work orders and keeps the requestor informed of progress
- The Maintenance Planner will determine the technical documentation that will support the Maintenance Technicians on their work orders. Technical documentation may include PM procedures, OEM manuals and drawings.
- Establish and maintain written and electronic records for estimating departmental key performance indicators (KPI) and standards.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement activities
- Create and maintain miscellaneous maintenance reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance System (CMMS). SAP experience a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations), and Outlook (email correspondence)
- Must have proficient analytical skills.
- Five (5) years or more of experience in a in industrial manufacturing and or a bachelor s degree in electrical, instrumentation, or mechanical engineering.
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a maintenance or planning role
- Knowledge with CAD skills preferred.
- Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment.
- Individual must be accurate and trustworthy with a positive attitude and embracing of change in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.