|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Maintenance Technician 1
Randolph VT Foundry
Monday - Friday, 1st Shift
Are you ready to Burn Brighter and Ignite your Career?
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic 1 at our state of the art Foundry located in Randolph, VT, home of the famous Vermont Castings brand.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
- Candidates will assist all members with repairs or modifications to plant equipment or facilities according to requirements prioritized by the Maintenance Lead / Supervisor.
- Responsible for completing preventative maintenance routines; taking corrective action as needed.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and ability to analyze, evaluate and solve mechanical problems.
- General background in repair and maintenance.
- Welding and fabrication skills; operation of machine shop equipment and various measuring devices such as calipers and dial indicators.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of members within the facility both individually and in a team environment. Ability to interface with line operators to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work beneath machines and in close quarters while performing analysis and repair work.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all members.
Benefits of Working for HHT:
This rewarding career includes competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a supportive environment focused on developing your skills and advancing your career.
- Benefits that start Day 1
- Health Care: full medical, dental and vision
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k and Company Match
- Profit Sharing - Cash Payment Quarterly AND Deferral into 401K end of Q1 annually
- Eligible after one year of service
Other Dynamic Perks:
- Work Today Get Paid Today: Access your compensation when you need it.
- You are more than a number; you are a member and a significant part of the organization.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your sales career by selling a product people love from the position of being the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position
- This position isn t what you are looking for? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter