|Location||Ewa Beach, Hawaii|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Painter is responsible for painting the interior and exterior areas of the property. This position is also responsible for ensuring apartments are painted and made ready for move-in, as well as assisting the maintenance team with service requests as needed.
- Schedules, monitors and performs work order requests from supervisor, community staff and residents as needed.
- Paints the interiors and exteriors of apartments in accordance with Company guidelines, addressing resident issues and repairs by responding to them promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ensures all work areas are neat, clean and orderly after painting or when work orders have otherwise been completed.
- Ensures maintenance supplies are in stock and, at direction from supervisor, orders supplies while staying within planned budget.
- Assists supervisor with scheduling and communicating with vendors and contractors and may assist in obtaining bids from outside contractors as well as oversee contractor work.
- Accurately prepares and submits property invoices in accordance with established guidelines.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.