|Location||West Columbia, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Tradesmen International is looking to expand our team of qualified Trade Professionals for current & future projects in and around Columbia, SC. Most positions are first shift with a pay scale of $16-25/hour based on experience & skill level. If you are a Roofer and want to work alongside other proven Craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior workmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
Job Scope to Include any or all of the following for Commercial and/or Residential Projects:
- Removing Old Roofing Materials
- Installing New Roofing
- Repairing Roofing and any Damages
- Installing Insulation and Membrane
- Bitumen, TPO, EPD, PVC, Metal, Asphalt, Single Ply, and/or EPDM Roofing
- Working on Flat and/or Pitched Roofs
- Removing Snow, Water or Debris from Roofs Prior to Applying Roofing Materials
- Basic Tools for the Trade
- Proper PPE must be worn
- OSHA 10
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Marcia Van Horn