|Location||Genoa City, Wisconsin|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Senior Technician/CADD Manager in St. Charles, IL!
The Design and Technical Integration Engineering Specialist is someone who thrives in the industry's ever-changing technical environment through the adoption of new technologies and constant investment in their knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an applied job-related technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience using CADD software for transportation and other infrastructure projects
- Experience with Bentley products including Microstation, OpenRoads, and OpenBridge
- Interest and/or experience in drone technology
- IDOT and Illinois Tollway experience required
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Management of quality CADD deliverables for multiple projects with a keen awareness of project schedules and deadlines
- Mentor and train other engineers and technical associates in Microstation, OpenRoads, and OpenBridge
- Troubleshoot various CAD production technologies, including hardware and software
- Coordination with large multi-disciplinary teams to prepare civil and structural construction documents under the direction of more senior designers and engineers.
- Processing and organizing data acquired by drones, including the development of topographic surveys, aerial imagery, project renderings, and integrating this data with proposed designs developed by the team.
- Development/processing of photorealistic renderings from developed CAD 3D models for use in client/agency presentations.
We welcome you if you are ready to make your next big career move!
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.