|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Department: Dining Services
Community Location: Orchard Pointe at Surprise - 15048 W. Young St
City/State: Surprise, AZ
Hours: Full Time
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest honors"
Food connects us to each other, to our pasts and to the world around us. We are looking for a lead Dietary Aide to deliver those experiences every day in our communities. If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun while making those connections with a new friend, then Orchard Pointe at Surprise is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Lead a team providing outstanding personalized service.
- Prepare and maintain all areas of the dining room and kitchen, assist in ordering inventory.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident experience and meets state and federal guidelines.
Outstanding Candidates Will:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment (preferably in food/restaurant service as a server).
- Be interested in growing a career in healthcare as this is an entry-level healthcare position.
- Have 1 year of supervisory/team lead experience.
- Have the ability to read and communicate clearly, especially in meeting the dietary needs of our residents.
- $14.50+ an hour.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- 2 tiered Health insurance plan, dental, and vision.
- Opportunities to earn certifications.
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we are the place for you!
To Apply via mobile Text: AZCares to