|Location||Woodstown, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Perform service calls with a strong focus on quality workmanship, communication, and customer satisfaction
We expect candidates to have experience performing service calls and dealing with customers
Common Job Duties:
- Diagnosing; leaks, drain clogs, not water, no hot water, low water pressure, etc.
- Repairing/replacing broken pipes, faucets, water heaters, sump pumps, disposals, drain lines, shower valves, etc
- Installing water treatment systems, gas piping, etc.
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, managers, and vendors
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and fully stocked company truck.
We are looking for a person who wants to be a positive, friendly, and willing member of our growing team.
We provide excellent benefits on top of an excellent pay rate.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum 4 years experience in the trade
- A deep understanding of plumbing fixtures and plumbing system designs
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Clean driving record and background
- Pass a drug test on a regular basis
- Ability to work an hour or two late at times
Hourly Rate between $22 and $32 - based on experience level
+ Medical, Dental, Vision
+ Life insurance
+ Long term disability insurance
+ Teledoctor and Roadside assistance for entire family
+ 5 paid sick days
+ Up to 10 paid Vacation days
+ 6 Paid Holidays
+ Hands-on training
+ Company outings and events
+ Take Home Vehicle for our Leads.
+ Paid Uniforms
+ Gas Credit Card for Company Vehicle.
+ Tool Co-Op Program
+ Boot Program