|Location||Savannah, New York|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2022|
Trades & Services
Location: Savannah, NY
Salary: $110k to 140k
The Judge Group is seeking a Technical Maintenance Team Supervisor with Manufacturing experience for our client in their Savannah, NY area plant. The qualified individual will have experience leading a maintenance team and be able to independently perform advanced-level diagnostics on electrical panels and diagnostics on motor power circuits.
COMPENSATION: $110k to 140k
RELOCATION: Offered for the right candidate
MUST HAVE: Bachelor's degree in Electrical or technology engineering
MUST HAVE: Maintenance management experience
MUST HAVE: Ability to perform advanced-level diagnostics on electrical panels and diagnostics on motor power circuits
MUST HAVE: Must have expert knowledge and aptitude with computers and experience with data networks (Ethernet, Modbus, Modbus plus)
- Oversee all maintenance activities including electrical power and control systems (HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing pump systems, etc)
- Oversee repairs and installation of electrical components
- Completes work orders according to standards
- Eliminate re-work, waste, etc.
- Utilize knowledge of HVAC, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems (PLC's, VFD's, electrical circuits, 120/208 single and 3 phase power circuits, 480/ 277 single and 3 phase power circuits, Control circuits of various voltages, plumbing, digital and analog circuits)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or technology engineering
- Able to work with various data networks such as Ethernet. Modbus, Modbus plus and Modbus TCP
- Manages and takes part in an active rotating "on call" program where you will be able to get to the farm within 15 minutes.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at